Terms & Conditions
Obligations of the Company
- To act in the best interest of the client pursuing any potential claim against any financial institution.
- To provide the client with impartial advice on the risks and benefits of pursuing a claim against any financial institution.
- To advise the client on the suitability of any offer of settlement on behalf of any financial institution.
Obligations of the Client
- To Provide the Company with full and accurate information and not mislead the Company in any way.
- To respond to any request from the Company for instructions or further information without delay.
- To advise the Company of any change in address details or contact telephone numbers immediately.
Rights of the Company
- To decide at any time not to pursue the claim, for whatever reason, but to give the Client written notice of same within 5 working days from the date of such decision.
Rights of the Client
- The Client shall have the right to terminate the Contract within 14 days of signing the Authority and Agreement and in that case shall not incur any fee from the Company. Notice should be made in writing to the Company and will be effective from the date posted by the Client. The Client should obtain and retain proof of postage to verify the date posted. A cancellation form can be found on the website under terms and conditions.
- The client has the right to terminate the Contract at any time providing the Company with written notice or alternatively a cancellation form can be found on the website under terms and conditions. If the notice is received after 14 days of signing the Authority and Agreement and before any offer of redress is made by the Lender, the Company shall charge reasonable costs associated with the claim but not exceeding £250. If the notice to terminate the contract is received after any offers of redress is made in accordance with the Financial Conduct Authority and Financial Ombudsman guidelines then the full fee of 25% + VAT of the total amount of redress will become payable. The company will confirm its charges on receipt of notice to terminate.
Fees and Charges
The Company’s fees will be 25% + VAT of the total financial settlement received from the clients banking institution.
We operate on a No Win, No Fee basis; the only occasion where charges would apply is if the contract is cancelled by the client after the 14 day ‘cooling off’ period when work has been carried out by Quantum Refunds Ltd in accordance with the terms of our agreement. See the section ‘Rights of the Client’ paragraph 2 for an explanation of early cancellation costs.
Our fee is charged on a successful claim on the total amount of refund obtained. This also applies where an account is in arrears. The amount taken to repay arrears would also be charged at 25% + VAT of the amount. Be advised the 8% compensatory interest is subject to tax as considered a windfall by HMRC.
The client would normally receive the settlement directly from the banking institution by cheque or direct payment. The client should then make payment of 25% +VAT within 7 days of the funds clearing.
|EXAMPLE A:||EXAMPLE B:||EXAMPLE C:|
|Where all compensation is||Total||Where compensation reduces||Total||Where compensation is used to offset||Total|
|paid to the client.||a loan or future instalment||offset arrears client has on borrowing|
|Total Compensation in cash||£3000||Total Compensation in cash||£3000||Total Compensation in cash||£3000|
|Of which cash is||£1000||Of which cash is||£0|
|Of which is Loan Reduction||£2000||Set off arrears||£3000|
|Fee charged at 25%||£750||Fee charged at 25%||£750||Fee charged at 25%||£750|
|VAT at 20% of our fee||£150||VAT at 20% of our fee||£150||VAT at 20% of our fee||£150|
|Total Fee||£900||Total Fee||£900||Total Fee||£900|
|Client Receives||£2100||Client Receives||£100 in cash||Client Receives||£0 +|
|reduction in||reduction in|
Non Payment of Invoice
Without exception, all invoices must be paid in full within 14 days of issue or further action may be taken. The costs of any debt collection services taken after final notice may be added to the outstanding debt.
The cost of any County Court action (£30-£108) will be added to the outstanding debt together with statutory interest, pursuant to Section 69 of County Court Act 1984 until the debt is paid in full.
Cancellation of Claim
If you wish to cancel your claim with us, please notify us by filling out the form below
[gravityform id=”1″ title=”true” description=”true”]
This firm is regulated by the Claims Management Regulator in respect of regulated claims management activities. If we do not provide a satisfactory response to your complaint within eight (8) weeks of receipt of complaint.
If dissatisfied with the service provided by our firm you can make a complaint by any reasonable means (letter, telephone, e-mail or in person). The firm will acknowledge complaint within five (5) business days of receipt. A Final response within eight (8) weeks. If you are dissatisfied with final response you can contact Legal Ombudsman in writing within 6 months from the date of our final response at: Legal Ombudsman, PO BOX 6806, Wolverhampton, WV1 9WG or by telephone on 0121 245 3100. For further information on the Legal Ombudsman please see information provided on their website www.legalombudsman.org.uk
All information provided to the Company by the client will be held and controlled in compliance with the provisions of the Data Protection Act 1998.
Quantum Refunds Ltd is regulated by The Claims Management Regulator in respect of regulated claims management activities. Authorisations Number CRM33429. You can find further information on The Claims Management regulator at http://www.justice.gov.uk/claims-regulation/information-for-consumers. The Company’s registration number is 8560149 and the registered office address is Quantum Refunds Ltd, Rayner House, 23 Higher Hillgate, Stockport, SK1 3ER. The Company’s complaints procedure is readily available on our website and can be provided on request please email email@example.com
Quantum Refunds Limited Rayner House 23 Higher Hillgate Stockport SK1 3ER firstname.lastname@example.org 0161 667 4924 www.quantumrefunds.co.uk
bankchargerefunds.co.uk & quantumrefunds.co.uk are trading partners of QUANTUM REFUNDS LTD. Company Registration Number 8560149. QRL Ltd is regulated by The Claims Management Regulator in respect of regulated claims management activities. Authorisation Number CRM33429.